Welcome to my writers blog.

Writing to entertain and encourage other writers. To keep you informed of events, workshops, retreats and conferences available for writers.

The Love of Dance

Monday 15 February 2016

Hello, I'm back and moving forward.

Hello! Yes, it is me back again posting. It has been much too long and the only thing I can say is that life has been overly busy and allowing many other things to get in the way of my passion to write. I am therefore, determined to get my focus back and my priorities more balanced.

I have set myself a few challenges of which two are to submit two pieces of work by the end of March 2016 and ensure that I am taking time to be more proactive with all my writing goals. The first two goals are achievable and from then on I hope to be submitting various pieces on a monthly basis.

I need to send work out to those agents I have spoken to, who have been kind enough to offer to read and give guidance to my current WIPS. I'm hoping this will help me decide what direction to go in.

The first pieces I’ll be sending will be my children’s work. Some picture book stories and a YA with a strong male lead. I just need to find the right agency to send this too who will be looking for this kind of material.

I will keep you updated and will be posting again weekly and giving prompts as before.

Sorry to being away for so long.

 If you are looking for inspiration to get you writing take a look at the image below and either write a poem or a short story.


So go on, get writing. 

No comments: