Welcome to my writers blog.

Writing to entertain and encourage other writers. To keep you informed of events, workshops, retreats and conferences available for writers.

The Love of Dance

Wednesday 15 August 2007

Back in the swing.

After a lot of rubbing down and painting I'm free to write again - and doesn't it feel good.
I've managed to get on with two of my children's novels, both of which are moving forward. I've been investigating the circus tent and the possibilities with in it. I've also been working out the planetary system as to add a few anomalies of my own. All in all it has been a good week so far.
Wybird is now on chapter five and the new Symidan is looking more and more like a jigsaw puzzle. New bits, old bits and bits that are on the scrap pile that I really don't dare throw out yet. I'm hoping that soon I'll fit all the pieces together to form a saleable novel. Time will tell.

No comments: