Welcome to my writers blog.

Writing to entertain and encourage other writers. To keep you informed of events, workshops, retreats and conferences available for writers.

The Love of Dance

Friday 3 February 2012

Topic Task - Week Fourteen

These weeks are flying past so fast, I blink once and a day has gone. I'm not complaining - I love it and I'm hoping that it will continue this way. Being busy is great and even better now that the writing is slowly falling back into line - I'm getting creative and loving it.

The topic task for week fourteen is based around one word - Disinterested. I'm sure you've already got some ideas buzzing around your heads, but if not these ideas might trigger something for you.

1. A disinterested parent.
2. A disinterested lover.
3. A disinterested teenager/child.

Obviously there are many other ways to look at this, it is up to you to decide how you use it and how you create your work. Try writing it as a short story, a poem or even think about a short play. Remember to use all your skills to draw a scene that lives in the readers mind.

So go on, get writing.

No comments: