Welcome to my writers blog.

Writing to entertain and encourage other writers. To keep you informed of events, workshops, retreats and conferences available for writers.

The Love of Dance

Saturday 19 May 2012

Topic Task - Week Twenty-Nine

Sorry for the delay in posting this week. I've had a busy week at work and the writing has been on the slow side, however this is due to some other fun things going on.
On the down side, I had my car MOT'd and serviced today, but before I got it back, someone ran into the back of her. Not good at all. A few difficulties to come I think.

This week I'm giving you a simple challenge. Below you will find six words. Those words need to be included in a single short story. Maximum wordage: 1500.

Words:  Pigeon - Haywire - Suitcase - Trophy - Pickaxe - Mirror.

Remember you have to use all of the words within your story.

So what are you waiting for? Get writing.

No comments: