Welcome to my writers blog.

Writing to entertain and encourage other writers. To keep you informed of events, workshops, retreats and conferences available for writers.

The Love of Dance

Friday 7 December 2012

Topic Task - Write a Picture

A week of no writing! I don't know what happened, but I am shocked. I didn't even do any editing or reading ready to edit - nothing at all. In my defence, I have been working on five Christmas cakes and because of this I only have three left to decorate. Time will tell if any writing gets done this weekend, once again it is a busy one. And if it does snow, like they are suggesting it will, I won't be able to go out which means I won't have anything else to do but write.

This weeks topic task is once again to Write a Picture. Below you will see two images that I hope will inspire you to get creative. Write freely for maximum of ten minutes and then read what you have achieved. Then think how this piece of writing could develop. Will it become a children's story, a thriller or a poem whatever direction you feel will suit the piece move it forward and create a piece to market.

1.
Strawberries.







2.
Peacock Butterfly







So what are you waiting for? Get writing.

No comments: