Welcome to my writers blog.

Writing to entertain and encourage other writers. To keep you informed of events, workshops, retreats and conferences available for writers.

The Love of Dance

Friday 14 December 2012

Topic Task - Write a Picture

A fantastic week. Preparations for the festive season are well under way and my first Christmas dinner is being cooked this weekend. I'm really looking forward to it. A few things still to cook and sew before Sunday and then only the meal. And I get to do it all again on Christmas day too.

So for the topic task this week we are looking at Christmas.
You  have two picture which I hope will inspire you to write a Christmas story. Think about where you might sell the story and make sure you hang on to it until April or May when you can send it off and see if Christmas 2013 it will appear in a magazine, as a book or a poem inside a card. Now is the time to write Christmas.



So what are you waiting for, get writing.

No comments: