Welcome to my writers blog.

Writing to entertain and encourage other writers. To keep you informed of events, workshops, retreats and conferences available for writers.

The Love of Dance

Friday 8 November 2013

Write a Picture is back.

It has been a very interesting writing week, a challenging work week and last weekend was full of dancing and champagne, so I can’t complain.

I have been given some very good advice regarding my writing from a wonderful agent and together, well she discovered where and what has been missing in my work. I am aiming to rectify this over the next few weeks and get the balance right. To help me with this I am going to read the opening three chapters of three novels and implement this into my own work. I am hoping to get this done by the end of the month, which is already dashing past too quickly. I only intend to have the first three chapters complete by the end of this period. I have a direction and I'm determined to follow the path, with its twists and turns, hills and valleys until I reach the end. Wish me luck.
 This week we are going back to ‘Write a Picture’, but to make it a little more difficult, I'm also giving you seven words that have to be used within your piece of writing. There are no guidance as to the genre of this piece.

Words: Heel – Bubble-Tea – Beggar – Shock – Jelly – Hippopotamus – Dumpling.  


So go on, get writing. 

No comments: