Welcome to my writers blog.

Writing to entertain and encourage other writers. To keep you informed of events, workshops, retreats and conferences available for writers.

The Love of Dance

Saturday 15 March 2008

Submitting work

It's been quite some time since I've posted here. However that is a good thing in terms of my writing. To which I mean that I've been rewriting and rewriting and now I'm about to send out some work. I haven't submitted anything for about six months and am keen to get these two new submissions out. On Monday I must check the situation with three submission that have been out for five months. I hope to get at least confirmation that they've looked at it.
I'm off now to write, surprised? No of course you aren't. I need this year I need to get my work out there and accepted. Now just how do I do that? Well that is the thing that aggravates us all. If ever I find the secret, I'll let you know.

No comments: