Welcome to my writers blog.

Writing to entertain and encourage other writers. To keep you informed of events, workshops, retreats and conferences available for writers.

The Love of Dance

Tuesday 22 November 2011

When it is working.

I know I'm not the only writer to have times when words don't come out correctly. I've spent days working on various things and have at last succeeded. It is such a wonderful feeling. This has enabled me to get three short stories finished and they will soon be heading out for a new home. Only hope they are well received.
So my tip today is to keep going. Don't worry if you struggle, eventually things come good. If you put in the extra effort the results will be well worth it.  Edit, rewrite, edit and rewrite until you get it right. It also helps to have a bar of chocolate sitting on the side waiting for you to finish each day. The only problem with that is if you don't do the work you don't get the chocolate.

No comments: