Welcome to my writers blog.

Writing to entertain and encourage other writers. To keep you informed of events, workshops, retreats and conferences available for writers.

The Love of Dance

Sunday 27 November 2011

'Topic Task' Week Four

Sorry for the delay in posting this weeks 'Topic Tasks' but I've been spending some quality time with my grown up son down in Portsmouth. Great chill out time.

1. The night I shouldn't have had.
This could be the opening to a story or just a prompt to kick start a forgotten memory or stimulate a new idea. How you use it is up to you.

2. Rejection - Argue - Babies
Three words to play with. What do they mean to you? How could you use them to create a piece of creative writing?

Don't forget to let me know what you have achieved here on my blog, or on facebook or via twitter. Or if you have written something, submitted it and subsequently had it printed, please let me know. It would be great to pass on your achievements here.

So, go and write.

No comments: