Welcome to my writers blog.

Writing to entertain and encourage other writers. To keep you informed of events, workshops, retreats and conferences available for writers.

The Love of Dance

Friday 2 December 2011

Topic Task - week five

Sorry, was busy making Christmas cake and mincemeat and time has run away with me.

This weeks topics are themed around the season.

 A living Christmas tree.
Try your hand at a piece of Christmas poetry. Perhaps have a go at Haiku, free form or rhyming - alternatively do the lot. However if poetry isn't your thing, a short story will do.

Break down - Secret - Blizzard.
I hope these three words will inspire you to write. Once you've completed this task, find a market for your work and submit.

Right I'm off to do my own editing.

Get Writing.

No comments: