Welcome to my writers blog.

Writing to entertain and encourage other writers. To keep you informed of events, workshops, retreats and conferences available for writers.

The Love of Dance

Saturday 17 December 2011

Topic Task - Week Seven

Where does the time go? I'm chasing my tail at the moment, so once again apologies  for the delay in posting. I'm hoping that you are all more organised than me and you have already sorted out your festive season. I fear that I'll not be ready until Boxing Day!

1. "Brightwood! You did removed the feathers, didn't you?"
This piece of speech can be used as stimulation for a short story, play or just encourage your imagination to conjure up an interesting piece of writing.

2. Foot spa - wrong glasses - used/new tissue
Hopefully one of these three will get you writing. You can use, one, two or all three to get you started. How, when or where you set it is up to you.

Don't forget to research your market. Think of the target audience and most of all - enjoy writing. 

Now I'm off to make some mince pies.  Last weeks attempt was, well lets say - charcholed offerings. I was so busy doing something else, I left them in for an HOUR!!

Go on, get writing.
.

No comments: