Welcome to my writers blog.

Writing to entertain and encourage other writers. To keep you informed of events, workshops, retreats and conferences available for writers.

The Love of Dance

Saturday 18 August 2012

Topic Task - Week Forty-Two

It is so beautiful out there this weekend, I don't want you missing any of it. So I'm sending you off on a picnic. You are going to have three picnics this weekend. Each will be vastly different. You have to pick your locations to enable you to write the back drop to what is going on the picnic blanket/bench/table. Each picnic must start with the same characters, but doesn't have to end that way. The picnic could be fun, dire or completely mad. You select the situation you want your characters to be in and take it from there. Remember to think about the surroundings and how they impact on your story line. Who else is around or are you completely secluded, and if so is this a good or bad thing.

I'm off now to enjoy the sun with my laptop and my glass of iced water.

Have fun with this and get writing.

No comments: