Welcome to my writers blog.

Writing to entertain and encourage other writers. To keep you informed of events, workshops, retreats and conferences available for writers.

The Love of Dance

Friday 26 October 2012

Topic Task - Week Fifty-two

Today has been an interesting day. It feels like the change in the weather is blowing away the dross that was hanging around. I'm looking forward to changes I'm implementing to my writing and with luck, by March I will have finished the first draft of my thriller. In the meantime, I'm trying to find a home for two of my children's manuscripts. They will be winging there way out into the world very soon.

This weeks topic task is to use the following opening lines to create a piece of  writing. As you make your selection think about the market you are targeting. Once complete, why not send it out and see what happens.

Options:
1. "Why didn't you tell me it was...
2. The fingers gripped tightly onto...
3. For a moment she was free to...
4. Oranges aren't the only fruit that makes me...

Hopefully one of these openings will inspire you.

So go on, get writing.

No comments: