The midweek writing meeting at the Windmill Pub Chipperfield didn't happen this Wednesday. We were all off doing other things.
After a long day at work, I did manage to get some writing done. My goal was to rewrite my synopsis which I have been working on for ages! And it has never gone right.
One of my previous attempts had been read at the last meeting, it was awful. So having tried again, I sent it off to writing friends and the feedback was okay, but one in particular rewrote the opening sentences and bam! there it was. I made a few alterations, very small and then the rest flowed beautifully.
I have once again shared it and I have tweaked again and I'm quite happy with it. I still hate synopsis but I’ll send this one out and with a pinch of luck it will be good enough to show what my manuscript is about.